Welcome to my blog!

My passion is creating things of beauty from nature. Serving the Greater Columbus, Ohio area and Central Ohio, I will work with you to make your wedding day fabulous and your flowers affordable. From centerpieces, to bouquets, to anything green or flowering... this is where gorgeous meets affordable.



May 29, 2011

A New Creation from the Garden... love it!

This bouquet, created for a friend, was made entirely from perennial flowers grown in my garden in Marysville, OH!  The bright indigo blues of three different flowers combine to make a bold and splendid combo, and are accented by a single pink peony in the front.  I absolutely love this blue color.
Bouquet of False Indigo, Veronica 'Crater Lake Blue', Blue Siberian Irises, A single Pink Peony, and More!

My daughter, Madison enjoying this splendid - almost monochromatic bouquet

The pink spikes draping above the pink peony are one of my favorite perennials, Agastache.  I also added in hints of coral colored honeysuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment