Welcome to my blog!

My passion is creating things of beauty from nature. Serving the Greater Columbus, Ohio area and Central Ohio, I will work with you to make your wedding day fabulous and your flowers affordable. From centerpieces, to bouquets, to anything green or flowering... this is where gorgeous meets affordable.



June 23, 2011

I loved this unique color combination of Pink & Gold

When I started working with Barbara to come up with a plan for her wedding flowers, I immediately fell in love with her unique color combination of soft pink and gold.  We looked at several images together to help me understand her vision and her overall style, and this is what we came up with... hope you love it too!

This is one of the bridesmaid's bouquets composed of peonies, carnations, and roses.  The vintage brooch, provided by the bride was the perfect finishing touch.  She selected a unique brooch for each of her 5 bridesmaids, including a frog, a pineapple, a lizard, a starfish, and one other that eludes me at the moment. 

This is one of the grandmother's corsages.  I used gold wire spiraling the length of the stems over top of the gold ribbon wrap for added pizzaz.

The bride selected wrist corsages for the mothers, composed of pale pink roses and ranunculus.  I created the gold swirl accent ... and was very excited about the way it turned out!

More tissue paper!!  I have used tissue paper in one way or another for the last three weddings I have done.  These looked beautiful lining both sides of the aisle.

This bride choose an all ivory rose bouquet.  I was amazed by the transformation of it once this spectacular vintage brooch was added... went from understated to glam!


This is one of the table centerpieces for the reception... continuing the soft pink theme with roses, carnations, peonies, and ranunculus!

No comments:

Post a Comment